Bristol Fire Engineering, established in 1988, is the leading manufacturer of high quality firefighting systems and equipment in cooperation with international know-how and technology.
Bristol was one of the first firefighting companies to receive an ISO 9001 certification in the Middle East, placing a great emphasis on achieving international approvals on product certifications such as Kite Mark, LPBC, UL listing, FM and many Civil Defense approvals in the market we operate in.
Bristol focuses on innovation by means of continual research and development of new firefighting solutions, product and services to our rapidly changing market. Bristol is an ISO certified organization fulfilling EMS, OHS and QMS international management requirements, which employs highly qualified professionals to provide total solution rather than merely a product.
- Fire Alarm & Detection System
- Fire Suppression Systems (Novec 1230, FM200,CO2,Water Mist, Kitchen Hood & Inert gas)
- Foam System /Foam Concentrate
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Pumps
- Hydrant Valves / Nozzles and Accessories
- Wet / Dry Riser Components (Fire Hose reel ,Landing Valves ,PRV etc.. )
- Fire Extinguishers ( Wet Chemical, Dry Chemical Powder /CO2/Foam/Water Harleton)
- Fire Doors
- Fire and Rescue Trucks